- This event has passed.
Sponsored Bike Ride Event 2016
7th July 2016 @ 7:00 am - 10th July 2016 @ 5:00 pm
Live Tracking Details
Each day you will be able to track the progress of the stage for that day with our live tracking facility. Please do note that this is reliant on the riders having coverage for the tracking app while they are riding which sometimes may not be available.
(1) Visit the Tracking Website http://www.mapmytracks.com/Raeraetrust
(2) Click on the Map for that days ride to follow the progress. You will need to refresh the map each time you want to see the updated location.
(3) Please note if the map has frozen from your last visit or you get link broken message just revisit from the main tracking page http://www.mapmytracks.com/Raeraetrust and then click on the map again.
(4) Approximate leave times each day and when live tracking will be active are Thursday 07 July 07:00am, Friday 08 July 08:00am, Saturday 09 July 07:00am, Sunday 10 July 08:30am.
(5) If you just want to see the completed days stats then the maps stay live on the tracking page after the day has been completed.
The Bike Ride
This year the Rae Rae Trust charity bike ride will be bigger than ever. The riders are challenging themselves to a distance of over 400 miles, completing the challenge at the Axe and Compass around 1pm on July 10th . The ride route will take the riders through areas including Cambridgeshire, Norfolk & Suffolk among others. We can confirm Chris Courtis and Mark Thornton will be taking part again and they will be joined by Bob Saunders from Bedford, Jake Moxham from the Axe And Compass in Heath And Reach and Nigel Payne from our Corporate sponsor Bubble Stuff Ltd. We again will have our support van driven by Antony Ferris.
The event will finish at The Axe And Compass in Heath and Reach where there will be a family fun day with a BBQ, Bouncy Castle, Raffle and loads of fun.
NB/ If you prefer you can also donate via our Just Giving bike ride campaign page from here.
Below are the provisional stages of the bike ride event mapped out ( please note these are subject to slight change for fine tuning the ride).
Stage 1 – Milton Keynes to Kings Lynn (Norfolk) 123.74 Miles
Stage 2 – Kings Lynn – Great Yarmouth (Norfolk) 102.17 Miles
Stage 3 – Great Yarmouth – Sandy (Bedfordshire) 121.66 Miles
Stage 4 – Sandy – Heath & Reach 53.75 Miles
Rae Rae Trust 2016 Bike Ride Corporate Event Sponsors
We would like to thank our corporate sponsors for their donations and support of the Rae Rae Trust Charity Bike Ride 2016.
Bubble Stuff Ltd
If you are interested in sponsoring the bike ride then please do get in touch via our contact us page to discuss the opportunities available.